Senior Technical Project Manager, Healthcare
A profitable growth stage Healthcare Technology company is hiring a Senior Project Manager full-time for their Dumbo Brooklyn office, and they are willing to pay top dollar for top talent, commensurate with experience. You MUST HAVE Health Insurance Software Development Life-Cycle experience, Agile Development experience, and/or exposure to Health Insurance portals for Members, Brokers, Providers, and Employers/Employees. This domain and vertical skills base is integral for this role as you will be a large contributor to the strategic product development roadmap and helping to guide clients in the strategic decision making process on the aforementioned product lines.
With a modern and open environment, top of the line equipment and amenities, and views of Downtown Manhattan, they are modernizing user facing Healthcare software with some of the most talented minds in Health Insurance, Engineering, Product, and Design. You will have an opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in NYC and to work with emerging technologies such has Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, and more.
This opportunity has a lot of room for growth and provides the opportunity for the established Healthcare PM to push the needle on strategic and execution focused initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience on Health Insurance Software Development Life Cycle
- Agile Development expertise
- Hands on involvement developing Health Insurance software
- Exposure to, and experience working on the development of portals for health insurance members, brokers, providers, and employers/employees
- Strong knowledge of EMR’s, EHR’s, and Health Insurance Data technology
- Exposure to Health Insurance coverage and payments technology
- Work on User Facing and/or Consumer facing web, desktop, and native mobile applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Direct Health Insurance client facing experience
- Expertise managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Client facing work is a big plus
- Experience presenting to executives and external stakeholders a bonus
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Client Facing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Modern office with views of Manhattan, fully stocked kitchen with meals, snacks, and beverages
- 401(k) with match
- Strong equity package
- Excellent time-off and vacation policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.