Project Manager/SCRUM Master
A company in the automotive industry is looking to bring on a Technical Project manager for a 3-6 month contract to hire position. You will be working in their Irvine office which houses their R+D team that focuses on autonomous vehicle software and innovation.
This is a really unique opportunity to join a team that has plans to do something that has not yet been done in the industry. You will be in charge of team that focuses on incoming data and embedded systems. You will be responsible for implementing SCRUM Methodologies into a team that has been primarily Kanban/Waterfall as well as being able to set and communicate timelines for the project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- 5 years of project manager experience
- Experience running projects with SCRUM methodology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong desire for innovation
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Database experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% planning/setting expectations
- 60% Management Duties
- 10% Team stand ups
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.