Our client, a software company that helps companies develop their own marketing campaigns is looking for a Junior Database Developer to join their team! You will have a chance to join a team where you can grow and learn. They are an established midsize software company that sells their product around the world, having a chance to collaborate with your team in Chicago and in other locations. Looking for someone strong with SQL background with business logic driven procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ experience with SQL Coding, SSIS, and SSRS
- Ability to develop stored procedures
- Knowledge in creating ETL processes
- Experience with Database remodeling
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Be able to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Database Modeling
- Database Indexing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.