Senior iOS Engineer
Title: Senior iOS Engineer
A subsidiary of a well-known electronics company based out of Mountain View is building a consumer-facing smart home connectivity application that allows end users to conveniently control appliances, lights, air conditioning, heating and a security system all from one central hub.
For their iOS application, they’re looking for strong programming fundamentals in Objective-C or Swift and a background in BLE connectivity would be a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience working on mobile applications
- Strong background in Objective-C or Swift
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Background in BLE connectivity
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Beautiful Office in Mountain View
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.