Linux Systems Engineer
Global market leader in news and media has an open job for a Mid-Senior Level Systems Engineer here in the New York office.
The company builds a global platform for media communications, and has been around for more than thirty years. The New York office is only about 70 people, but it's growing rapidly.
You will be joining a team of 9 other infrastructure engineers (based out of San Francisco), and will have the opportunity to hone your automation and cloud skills, and will help to build out two new datacenters on the East Coast. This role is a great mix of ownership while also learning and developing your skills. If you want to join an established company with excellent benefits and room for growth, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Linux Systems Administrator
- Deep knowledge of Puppet (or Salt, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Expertise in storage technologies (ideally PURE storage, but SAN or Nutanex are fine too)
- Some knowledge of Python coding
- Prior work experience with AWS
Benefits & Perks
- Health coverage
- Competitive salary
- Ample PTO
- Flexible hours
- 401K match up to 25% (that's not a typo!)
- Work/life balance