The company is a team dedicated to Research and Development of game changing techinologies in the Automotive Fintech space. They develop high fidelity prototypes for future product initiatives and work closely with Product Engineering to enhance the company's reputation as an innovative tech company.
As a Salesforce Engineer you are responsible for administrating and developing the company’s Salesforce platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years or more experience with Apex, Visualforce and the salesforce.com APIs. Lightening experience is a plus
- Significant experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Experience with Salesforce DX development lifecycle.
- Experience with APEX, Lightening, Visualforce and UI relatied technologies
- Experience integrating systems via REST
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with virtual DOM or reactive UI pattens
- Experience with CSS post-processing
- Experience with Accessibility
- Experience with Internationalization
- Experience with API design
- Familiarity with GIS applications and technologies
- Familiarity with hadoop / S3 as persistent storage
- Familiarity with AWS cloud API’s
- Micro Service Architecture
- 100% Salesforce administrator
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible work hours
- Game rooms
- Causal work environment
- Beer tap
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.