Senior DevOps Engineer (Cassandra)
Fortune 500 company locally here in Mountain View is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to their team to oversee all Infrastructure, Deployment, and Automation. The Ideal engineer will be strong with Chef for Configuration Management, Monitoring, Non-Relational Databases, cloud deployments and Cassandra. This engineer will work closely with the engineering team and must have a strong understanding of the development process and systems engineering/architecture within an agile environment for a high end software project.
This starts as a 6-month long contract with the possibility for conversion or extension
** Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis **
The DevOps Engineer will be spearheading the migration of several applications into the Cloud (AWS) using their background in CI/CD, configuration management, and strong scripting skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Implement and drive DevOps culture, automation, measurement and sharing
- Design, develop, and implement operational capabilities, tools and processes that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences
- Restore services quickly for major incidents and driving Root Cause Analysis processes and implementing long term proactive solution
- Select methods and techniques used to deliver DevOps solutions
- Experience with Cassandra
- Candidates must be local
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hand On
- 10% New projects
- Competitive Salary: Up to 90/hr, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.