Graphic Designer Contractor
Are you tired of having your personality stifled? Does your current company dim your creative shine? Pack those bags and make your way to Audubon, PA! This electric company is looking to bring on a Graphic Designer for an extended 2 year contract. You’ll be working hands on designing and collaborating with the Creative Services Team.
The ideal candidate is someone that works well in a group setting and can translate verbal instructions into an unique, eye-catching design. Must have professional experience working with graphic design tools and skills in an agency setting. You must also be able to commute to the office five days a week.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years of professional working experience (may include co-ops and internships)
- Must be able to apply graphic design skills and tools to technical documentation
- Must have good working knowledge of technical terminology
- Must be able to communicate with management, teammates, and clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- A creative eye
- Able to commute to Audubon, PA everyday
- Any additional UX/ UI experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Print
- 20% Graphic
- 20% Web
- 60% Team Collaboration
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $30/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 18 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.