The client works with private clients, institutions and corporations around the world to help answer some of life's questions – whether through expert wealth management advice, investment banking and asset management expertise, or general banking advice in Switzerland.
You will be joining one of the most premier equities research teams in the world. As a part of the team, you will be working alongside seasoned former Silicon Valley software engineers, who are able to provide guidance and mentorship in the areas of data analysis and machine-learning, and building high-performance software.
Required Skills & Experience
• Single point of contact between the Business, Development and QA; Working closely with Business Analysts and interacting with business users to capture and document requirements.
• Extensive Automation Development experience working on various technologies to support Development and Test teams to support tight release deliverables
• Working closely with Development to support Continuous Integration using BDD / TDD approach.
• Prepare test strategy, test approach for every release and ensure they are documented and followed
• Take an active role in the Scrum teams, promoting Agile principles and processes.
• Working in highly technical complex Data warehouse and be able to write complex SQL Queries using Data warehousing concepts in ORACLE/Cloud/Greenplum.
• Manage test environments and be able to write complex queries and routines using SQL.
• Ensuring the banks testing policies and standards are adhered to across the suite of applications
• Representing the QA Test teams at all project meetings and conference calls
• Resource, audit and facilitate a constant process improvement culture for the QA Test teams.