Python Django Engineer
A booming Brooklyn-based start-up company with over 10-million active users is seeking a full-time Python Django Developer! After quadrupling their value from 22 Million into the 100s of Millions last year alone, they are looking to bring on several new engineers. In this role you will work closely with their engineering team to design cloud-based software using AWS, work on HIPAA-compliant code as well as develop new apps for the biggest names in the health-tech industry. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that has seen great success and join their upward momentum and they continue to grow.
With an expanding team comprised of self-professed movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians, the ideal candidate is an individual with a strong work ethic who wants to add to the company culture of problem-solving and enthusiasm for collaboration in their space equipped with a fully stocked kitchen and retro arcade games.
Required Skills & Experience
· Very Strong Proficiency with Python
· Strong knowledge of Python web frameworks (Django & Flask)
· RESTful API’s
· Excellent detail-oriented, problem-solving skills, able to learn and adapt quickly to apply new concepts, principles, and solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience developing AngularJS 1.x applications is a plus
· Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
· Works well in Agile/SCRUM team setting
· Proficiency on version control tools such as git, svn, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
· 80% Back-End Python/Django
· 80% Hands On
· 20% Team Collaboration
· Competitive Salary: Up to $160k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
· Generous Vacation and leave Policies
· Fun team nights (Fri. happy Hours, Foosball Tourneys, and Movie Nights)
· Equity and Future-Growth Possibilities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.