Software Development Engineer in Test
A global provider of High Speed sorting software is looking for an SDET to help them continue to build out their automation frameworks. They are looking for someone who can work in depth with Selenium Webdriver and develop in Java. Additionally, any big data experience is a big plus as their product is Hadoop based.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a QA Automation Engineer role creating and enhancing automation test frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer or SDET
- Expert level with Java and Linux/Unix Shell scripting
- Strong understanding of quality practices and ability to apply proven QA techniques, including requirement traceability, boundary value analysis and application stability/usability
- Practical knowledge of agile processes (i.e. scrum)
- Experience working with various test development and test management tools, including open source
- Knowledge of source control tools, such as Git
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 Months Contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship, but can work with an OPT-EAD, H4-EAD, L2 visa .
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.