Senior Python Engineer - Analytics
The construction industry is the 2nd largest industry the world. What goes behind the scene in all the multi- million to trillion dollar projects are still dependent on legacy technologies. This forward-thinking tech company in San Francisco is looking to disrupt the way that construction companies are increasing efficiency and safety. They are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to build out their web app that provides real-time analytics. If you’re looking to join a company that is looking to solve large scale problems and transforming an outdated system, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Python development experience
- Skilled with Django
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with AWS and Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passionate about writing clean and sustainable code
- Intellectually ambitious
- Fun and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with team members
- Competitive salary: Up to $170K
- Vibrant office culture
- Full-Stocked Kitchem
- Convenient location in downtown SF
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.