Ruby on Rails Engineer
Our client is a major healthtech company here in Manhattan, and they build applications to help Pharmaceutical companies take their drugs from R&D all the way to production and distribution. This is a very intensive process, so their applications are essential in tracking progress and making sure these companies are on track to get their product out on the market.
Right now, they are building out their Ruby on Rails team, and they are considering anyone with at least 1 year of engineering experience in a professional environment. Your responsibility would be focused on helping the team build out the software applications that they provide to their clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year BE RoR development experience
- 2 years of professional Software Engineering experience
- Desire to write algorithms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree
- Strong DB experience (preferably SQL)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.