DevOps/Cloud Engineer (Cyber-Security)
An Automation mindset, Infrastructure background, and the ability to serve over three million users (and counting). That is the skill-set my client is looking for to join their self-funded, successful start-up downtown.
My client is in the rapidly growing field of Cyber-Security. In this booming industry, you will partner up with our current Cloud Engineer and his Automation team to provide stability and efficiency to our infrastructure platform. This role will let you have a seat at the table, mapping out future automation plans and tools with our senior leadership.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-On Ansible or Chef experience
- Experience building/monitoring Linux systems (Ubuntu based preferred)
- Strong Networking background (IPV4)
- Advanced level of skill with Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience overseeing hundreds of servers
- Familiarity with Nginx or Splunk a big plus
- Privacy/Security industry familiarity (work experience is even better)
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Cloud Platform (AWS)
- 40% Linux Environment
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible Work Hours
- Full Benefits Package
- Equity Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.