Intermediate - Senior .NET Engineer (Angular 2+, ASP.NET, C#)
A finance company that operates in the banking industry is looking for an Intermediate-Senior .NET Engineer who is eager to learn and develop. They manage processing of various structures within banking with their cutting-edge products. The candidate profile must have experience working with C#, ASP.NET, and Angular 2+. Previous experience working in an team environment is also a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Production Experience in a Software Development role
- Proficient with C#, ASP.NET
- Strong base with Angular 2 or Angular 4 or Angular 5
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with .NET Core or React
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- Desire to learn latest technologies and advance skill sets
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% - .NET, C#
- 50% - Angular 2+
- 100% Hands on
- Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.