Senior Software Developer Engineer in Test
Currently working with a mature startup in the cloud security space. They work to detect and protect data and to stop threats for their customers. Right now, they are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team. Must be strong with QA methodologies and automation. You will be responsible for end-to-end testing and doing functional testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of QA knowledge/methodologies
- 2+ years of automation experience
- Experience with Functional testing
- Designing test cases, test plans
- Ability to determine automation strategy
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with cloud technologies
- Security background would be a big plus for the role
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with new technology in a collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.