Technical Marketing Engineer
A cutting edge startup in the network security space is redefining the machine learning space by creating a cutting edge solution in the heart of Silicon Valley. This company is creating next generation malware detection processes that attack threats based behavioral traits that are identified through machine learning, and offers the ability to constantly be one step ahead of the next threat.
This company is looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer to support its rapidly-growing salesforce and installed base. The role will report directly to the VP of Product.
Prime location on Santana Row, impressive team of successful startupers and talented recent graduates, and a complex thought-provoking product backed by more than $40 Million of tier 1 VC funding.
- Prior experience as a Technical Marketing Engineer or Sales Engineer
- Strong customer-focused communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences
- Experience with Python programming
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, complex environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in networking or security domain a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Own and evolve the Vectra demo system, which is central to our selling motion
- Empower Vectra end users with Knowledge Base articles, how-to-videos, and product training
- Support product launch activities and assist with tradeshows, conferences and technical sales training or channel partner training activities
- Perform competitive analysis and craft effective competitive positioning
- Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of product managers, SEs, engineers as required
- Shape the product roadmap as the voice of the customer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.