A premier provider of diversified cybersecurity and information assurance services is hiring for an IT analyst for a 6 month contract (potentially to hire) position.The anlayst will be coordinating with internal and external auditors, leading and supporting the management self-testing process, and managing the full automation of control self-testing cycle.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ experience with standard IT governance, risk, compliance, and project quality management frameworks and standards (COBIT, RiskIT, ValIT, ISO 38000, ITIL, CMMI)
- 3 years’ experience with compliance and regulatory requirements such as SOX, EU Data Privacy (GDPR), GLBA, PCI-DSS
- Knowledge of SAP GRC platform
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with SDLC process frameworks, methodologies, tools, and practices
- Experience and familiarity with full life cycle information technology solution implementation
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA degree in Computers, Information Technology or related field
- One or more of the following certification designations is required: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC)
- Public Trust or the ability to obtain one
What you will be doing
- Assisting in providing stewardship over the SOX
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary: 30/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free parking in DC
- Great location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.