IT Engineer (Helpdesk/Systems Admin)
A leading marketing and commerce platform has an open job for an IT Engineer in their Midtown Manhattan office. This is a six month contract-to-hire role, paying between $20 and $30/hr dependent on experience.
As an IT Engineer, you will support all internal users across the organization while also taking on general system administration, network, and security responsibilities. The company is a global leader in targeted marketing and commerce, so you will play an integral part in the success of the internal team members. The ideal candidate loves being in IT and has a mind for customer satisfaction.
If you want to join a small, collaborative team within a stable, profitable company—apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years working in Information Technology
- Prior work experience using Okta
- Deep knowledge of ticketing systems (Zendesk, Servicenow, Freshservice, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cisco Meraki
- Expertise with Windows and Mac imaging
- Polycom telephone systems and VOIP knowledge
- Competitive Pay: Up to $30/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months, converted Permanent after
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.