Product Designer, UX/Visual Design for web, iOS, and Android
My client, one of the world leading publishing companies is hiring a long-term Contract Product Designer with excellent UX, UI, Visual and Web design skills, and is willing to pay commensurate with talent. You will be joining their Innovations Brand Experience team, working closely with Engineering, Design, and Product teams, as well as Marketing and other business stakeholders to design best in class web and mobile products.
This is a great opportunity for the Product Designer that has a mix of Agency and in-house design experience to work on emerging technologies, and high impact initiatives for high traffic digital publishing sites and mobile applications. Their existing team has other Senior Designers to collaborate with, some junior to mid-level designers to mentor, and a Product Design Leader to offer excellent guidance and help you sharpen your skills and advance your career.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years of Design experience
- Experience on consumer facing and B2B product design
- Great Typography skills
- Keen eye and ability for Visual Design
- Excellent UX skills
- Expert in Adobe CC Suite
- Can interface with development teams, working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in responsive design
- Portfolio that showcases sharp and elegant visuals and UX process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Agency setting a big plus
- Degree in Design preferred
- Presentation skills big plus
- Illustration and Motion Graphics
- Video and Animation a plus
- Branded Conent Experience
What You Will Be Doing
Day to Day
- Working closely with cross functional development, design, product, brand, and marketing teams
- Translate requirements into Designs
- Partner with Design team to collaborate and launch clean/elegant designs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $65 per hour, Depending on Experience
- You will be working for one of the leaders in Digital publishing and emerging content technology
- Own consumer product design for large scale iOS, Android, and emerging technology platforms
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.