Senior Qt/QML Engineer
A notable and hugely successful startup that leverages highly secure, state-of-the-art encryption and cyber security technologies contracted by Government Agencies, NPO's, Financial institutions, and many other organizations that exchange sensitive information is hiring for a Senior Qt/QML Engineer!
With native apps, desktop, web, and plug in products including text, audio, video, and file exchange capabilities, their main goal is to help companies and individuals ensure the privacy of their intellectual property and communications by building cyber security technology to safeguard personal and business data in transit.
The ideal candidate is excited about working with the latest technologies, able to gather requirements, propose multiple options, and implement the best solution, thrives in an agile development environment and wants to take a leading role in developing the next version of the desktop user interface.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 Years C++ software development experience
- 1-2 years with QML experience, specifically
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Thorough understanding of QML code optimization
- Strong experience in UI design and usability
- Know all phases of software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, code review, testing, and release
Desired Skills & Experience
- Willingness to take over existing product code base and expand it
- GIT source control experience is highly desired Understand Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns
- Be familiar with unit and functional testing
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Life & Disability coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Vacation Days & Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.