Mid .Net Full Stack Software Developer
A FinTech company located River North is looking to expand their team. They host a platform that allows financial advisors to connect with people who need financial advice. Because of this company’s startup nature, they’re looking for a sharp full stack developer who is ready to hit the ground running.
C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Angular, React, Micro Services, SQL and MongoDB is their tech stack. They are working on moving into the cloud so this will provide a fun opportunity to learn AWS and .Net Core.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net and MVC
- Experience with full stack development in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of Micro Services
- Experience working with SQL Server and MongoDB on the backend
- Experience with Angular and React
Desired Skills & Experience
- .Net Core
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front end
- 50% Back end
- Joining a team of 5 strong developers
- 100% hands on coding
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.