Artificial Intelligence Engineer
A stealth mode startup in the Central Dallas area is looking for an experienced Artificial Intelligence Engineer to join their team for a 6-month contract with intention to hire. You will be working with cutting edge technology to abstract relevant information into a database where the objects and relationships can be described and discover the probability of connection between them.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with Natural Language Processing, named entity abstraction and near regression. Candidates should also have experience working with a recursive neural network. They are targeting someone who has a passion for learning and improving their skills in Artificial Intelligence. You should consider yourself a self-starter who is motivated by complex problems and challenge.
Candidates will receive various benefits such as full medical insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, remote options and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Natural language processing
- Working knowledge of named entity abstraction
- Experience working with entity classifier
- Industry experience working with a recursive neural net
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work within a team setting
- Passion for cutting-edge technology
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Natural language processing
- 50% Machine learning
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-9 Months
- Remote opportunities
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.