Senior Software Developer
One of the nation’s fastest growing mortgage lenders is in search of a Senior Software Engineer with mastery of full stack .NET development to join their team. The engineer will collaborate with the Business Systems Manager and Business Analysts to plan and deliver code changes to production. Additional responsibilities include technical documentation, software configuration, quality management processes, unit testing, deployment planning and more. The candidate will be a key contributor in this agile team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- 6+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC, C# development
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience
- Experience with REST, WCF
- Third party integration experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Full stack development
- 100% New development
- 100% Hands On
- Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision benefits packages
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO up to 3 weeks
- 10% annual bonus
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great work/life balance
- On site gym, standing desk, pool tables, ping-pong tables
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.