A Cybersecurity client of ours is looking to bring on a Mid-Level Data Engineer to work on their central security platform. Their platform collects deep visibility data from multiple vantages points and combines it with high quality threat intelligence. Here’s your chance to work with a team of cutting edge Researchers and Data Scientist’s looking to improve the world in the cyber security field!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 to years of relevant experience (2-3 years with a Master’s degree)
- BS in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with programming in C or C++
- Knowledge of SQL programming
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms such as Hadoop or Spark
- Exposure to Data Science – basic knowledge of statistics, machine learning algorithms
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.