Senior React Native Developer
A Dallas startup in the event management space is looking to quickly grow and add onto their internal team. They are looking to bring on an experienced React Native developer onto their team, full time! You will play an integral role in the development and improvement of their mobile application that improves event goers overall experience by managing, scheduling and notifying them on event details and specifics.
Through this company, you will receive full medical insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off options and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on development working with AngularJS or React.js
- Development experience working with React Native
- Working knowledge and experience working with Redux
- Experience working with MongoDB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Flexible mindset
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End Development
- 10% Back End Development
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
- Ability to attend company sponsored events
- Fully stocked breakroom
- Unbeatable company culture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.