Lead IT Engineer
This large media company in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a IT manager and will play a pivotal role in driving through improvements of the company’s collaborative technology stacks The teams mission is to get the maximum out of the collaborative technology stacks through optimization as well as finding creative ways to use the technology to enhance productivity and efficiencies throughout the business. The Manager will play the central role in proactively and creatively improving our collaborative technology offerings.
Required Skills & Experience
· on-Prem and Cloud VOIP systems
· G-suite experience
· Slack and Cloud/Telephony product
· Lead proof of concept testing, implement, deploy, maintain and support future/current tech
· Evaluate team performance, deliver improvements to system designs in accordance to best- practices
· Analyze reports/data and recommend changes to systems to increase productivity and reduce costs.
· Collaborate with partners, vendors and other team members on cross-functional initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
· Python scripting
· SQL databases
What You Will Be Doing
· Mac Os
· You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.