Mid - Level .Net Software Developer
A client of ours is a small start-up located in the Loop within a billion-dollar company. They are working on building a whole new team of the best software engineers in Chicago. They have several new projects and plans to build out with the latest and greatest tech in the financial industry.
You will be working with a power house team building out projects with the latest and greatest tech including C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Angular and Azure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC,
- Experience with Angular and Azure
- Knowledge of REST API and ASP.Net WebAPI
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify complex problems and create effective solutions
- Create reliable, maintainable, and secure software
- Work under an amazing team lead
- Further your skillset with new technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.