Mid-Level Full Stack .Net Software Developer
A super awesome startup company located in River North is looking to add a full stack developer to their team. This company handles money transfers internationally. They first started in South America, then launched in India and they have a new country on the horizon. They’re growing rapidly and are going large scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- Determined and sharp individual
- Good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Rest APIs
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with a team
- Identify and solve problems
- Contribute ideas to improve processes
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.