A software product company here in the North Dallas area is looking for an experienced full stack developer to join their team for a 9-month long contract. You will be working closely with a team of talented individuals, daily to architect and develop their large-scale client facing application. This is a high impact role and one where you will see direct effects of your work. This position provides daily opportunities for growth and mentorship and is seeking someone who is ready to make a difference.
If you are someone who is ready to grow their skills while working with cutting-edge technology, then this role is for you. Interviews are underway, so submit your resume now for consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- Development experience working with Node.js
- Working knowledge and experience with Python
- Hands on experience working with MySQL database
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization abilities
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front End Development
- 80% Back End Development
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9-month contract
- Ability for conversion to full time
- Opportunity for learning and growth opportunities
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.