The world's most luxury fitness club is seeking a Scrum Master ti join their team full time in NYC.
This company is much more than a fitness club. They also have their own chain of Hotels and a consumer technology division. You'd be working on multiple E-commerce platforms, increasing the agile footprint, and coaching different teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, and other Agile development techniques
- Proficiency with ticketing tools such as JIRA
- Experience with large-scale application development and comfort with technical organizations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Release Management Experiene
- Standard Project Management Experienc
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.