Workbridge is soon moving its website to join parent company, Motion Recruitment, for a significantly improved and expanded user experience. Please go now to www.motionrecruitment.com.

Workbridge Associates: Where People Meet Performance

Senior Software Developer (C++ and Java)

Apply for this job
Share this:

Senior Software Developer (C++ and Java)

his company that delivers supply chain planning & optimization software solutions to a diverse portfolio of clients internationally. Currently they are looking to bring on a Senior Developer, specifically someone who is proficient in C++ and java. The ideal candidate will have a traditional software developer background, and have application development experience. If you're looking to step away from hands on development to something more on the leadership side of things, then this is for you. 70% of your day will be spent coding while the other 30% will be architecture and design. This is a great company with lots of room for growth and it's located right next to the Radnor Septa station, so you can take it to and from Center City.

Required Skills & Experience

  • 8+ years’ experience with java
  • 8+ years’ experience with c++
  • Bachelor’s Degree in related field
  • Computer Science background  

Desired Skills & Experience

  • Application development experience
  • Traditional software development background
  • Likes to program in your spare time
  • Problem solver and loves to solve puzzles

What You Will Be Doing

Tech Breakdown

  • 70% coding
  • 15 % development
  • 15% development

Daily Responsibilities

  • 100% Hands On

The Offer

  • Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000K/year, DOE

You will receive the following benefits:

  • Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • 401(k)
  • Paid Sick Time Leave
  • Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
  • Catered lunches

 

Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.

This position does not offer sponsorship.

 

Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.

Apply for this Job

Chris Walek is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!

Apply to this job
Senior Software Developer (C++ and Java)
  • Chris Walek

  • Division Manager
  • Workbridge Philadelphia - MPD

Great! You're interested!

Use this form to send me your resume, and my team and I will review it for this job:

Senior Software Developer (C++ and Java)

So you know, this isn't the only job like this we're working on. We'll review your resume for every relevant job that comes in!

Close






Submit
  • Workbridge Associates

Thank you

Your information has been received.

One of our teams will give it a careful look for the Senior Software Developer (C++ and Java) job, and for every other relevant position we’re working on right now, too.
If it looks like we can help you out, you’ll hear from us shortly!


Return to Search Results Close

Send to a Friend

If you know someone who'd be interested in this job, send them a link so they can check it out.

Thank You!

Your note about the position number: 292393 has been sent to your friend


Return to Search Results

Close