A successful consulting company based in Stamford, CT is looking for a PySpark developer to bring on to their team. They work with multiple clients specifically in the entertainment industry and have been experiencing 10 fold growth over the last few years. In this role you will coordinate with cross-functional teams, testing teams and drive resolution of open items and issues as well as drive test driven development approach across the data environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8 + years experience in Data Warehousing in Media industry and consumer data
- 3 + year of technology experience of onshore and offshore reporting development team
- 3 + years of Agile development
- 3 + years Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem including PySpark, Storm, HDFS, Hive, HBase and other NoSQL databases
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90/hour DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.