Network Engineer (Cisco, Palo Alto, TCP/IP)
A large pharmaceutical company in the northern suburbs needs a Network Engineer. You will be architecting and configuring their network infrastructure and troubleshooting end user and network issues. The ideal candidate is proficient with Cisco hardware and various firewalls with knowledge of common protocols. This is a 3-month contract with potential for full time employment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience with Citrix Netscaler
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, DNS, and DHCP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Windows or Linux systems administration experience
- CCNA and CCNP
- 100% Hands on
- Designing and configuring Cisco hardware
- Managing Palo Alto Firewalls
- Taking escalation tickets and troubleshooting issues
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.