Network Engineer (Cisco, F5, VMWare)
A large law firm in downtown Chicago needs a Network Engineer. You will be designing and configuring thousands of Cisco devices and managing their F5 Load Balancers as well as implementing NSX in their VMWare environment. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded network engineer with experience with virtualization and a variety of devices and policies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls
- Experience with F5 Load Balancers
- Experience in a Windows environment
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, and OTB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with VMWare infrastructure
- A background in consulting
- CCNA and CCNP
- 100% Hands on
- Designing and configuring Cisco hardware
- Implementing NSX in VMWare
- Taking escalation tickets and troubleshooting issues
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.