Senior Front End Engineer
This Fintech company is looking to bring on a Senior Front End Engineer to join their talented engineering team. The company is aiming to help people better manage their investments by making investment advice more accessible to everyone, from the individual to larger corporations.
The company is backed by top financial institutions and leading venture capital firms. The ideal candidate for the role is a senior-level Front End Engineer who has experience working in Angular or React.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building modern Single Page Applications
- Knowledge and understanding of good design and UX
- Self starter and ability to run projects with little guidence
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the fintech space
- Experience building consumer-facing and SaaS web applications
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.