Network Engineer (Cisco, Palo Alto, Windows)
An International Insurance Company in downtown Chicago needs a Network Engineer. You will be designing and configuring thousands of Cisco devices. You should be proficient with Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded network engineer with experience with a variety of devices and policies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls
- Familiarity with Palo Alto policies
- Experience in a Windows environment
- Familiarity with VLAN, VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Citrix infrastructure
- Experience in a network security role
- CCNA and CCNP
- 100% Hands on
- Designed and configuring Cisco hardware
- Setting firewall policies
- Taking escalation tickets and troubleshooting issues
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.