Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of release management experience
- Advanced prowess at building and deploying .NET services
- Comfortable wiriting scripting tasks with Powershell/Python
- Expertise with Team city, Github, and SDLC
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Linux environments an asset
- Jenkins hands-on experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Windows
- 10% Linux
- 40% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 35% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounts and savings on international travel
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.