Experienced .Net Software Developer
An eCommerce and service non-profit company is looking for a Mid-Senior Level .Net Developer to join their team. They are one of the largest food trade associations in the world supporting half a million restaurant businesses. They help ensure their members have the best operating results.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- Good understanding of SQL Server
- Ability to learn fast and hit the ground running
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS and Azure
What You Will Be Doing
- Application development
- Working in a team environment
- Tackling complex problems and creating solutions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.