This company creates a fitness platform leveraging location services to help runners and other fitness enthusiasts better track, measure, and improve their fitness. With over 50 million users, they have a great deal of data around fitness training, setting goals, and how people use technology to promote their health.
They are currently looking to bring on a Data Engineer to help scale their production and analytics databases to handle their massive volume. If you are someone who absolutely loves data, new technology, and are excited about delivering new data-drive functionality then this may be for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to handle large sets of data and make it performant
- Experience with Data Warehousing principles and practice
- Comfortability with experimenting with new technology to process data more efficiently
- Experience with relational databases
- Interest in AWS services
- Experience with Java and/or Python
What You Will Be Doing
- Java/Python, AWS, ETL
- Design, implement, and maintain ETL jobs
- Maintain and scale their ETL tooling process to ensure flexibility for future enhancements
- Working with Product, Marketing, and eCommerce teams to build out necessary data warehousing infrastructure
- Competitive Salary: $110,000 – 140,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.