Senior iOS Developer (Objective-C)
A large, well-established retail company here in the DFW area is looking to hire an experience iOS developer to join their team, full-time! You will be playing an integral role in building a large-scale mobile application to aid in the efficiency of automatic ordering to replenish stock and produce. This team thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment so an ability to communicate efficiently and effectively is an absolute must!
Through this company, you will receive various benefits such as full medical insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, stock options and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- Hybrid knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Hands on experience working with XCode
- CocoaTouch framework experience
- Mobile applications currently published on the app store
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Azure or other related cloud platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in retail/public service IT engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Objective-C
- 10% Swift
- 80% Hands on Development
- 20% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
- Ability to work in a tight-knit, collaborative team
- Opportunity to receive mentorship in a development environment
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.