Do you want to join a team that has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing Companies in Canada?
One of Canada’s fastest growing software companies is offering a big-ticket opportunity for a qualified DevOps Engineer: the opportunity to utilize cutting-edge tech in a dynamic and passionate environment. My client's dynamic retention of leading transportation clients such as Masarati have led to them undergoing rapid growth in the last two years.
The ideal candidate will join an active environment that lives and breathes Automation. .This role requires someone who is an excellent communicator, as you will be collaborating with both your team members and product managers to optimize our production process.
My client knows that DevOps is a mindset, not a catch-all umbrella (especially in a Windows environment). If you emphasize the core components of DevOps- rapid iteration, the use of automation as a tool to streamline development as much as possible, and a focus on software being fully developed when provided to the customer-you will be an excellent addition to our team.
Required Skills & Experience
- System-level tuning in both Virtual and Cloud environments ( Hyper-V, VMWare, Azure)
- Bachelor's Degree in Comp.Sci or equivalent experience
- 2+ years working in Production Hybrid (Linux/Windows) environment
- Experience building out and scaling Cloud environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any Public Cloud experience will be considered (GC, AWS, Openstack)
- Software Development hands-on experience
- Any previous positions of leadership will help you stand out
- 40% Red Hat Linux
- 60% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Daily Snacks/ Light Meals
- (Generous) Annual Bonus
- Walking Desk option offered
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.