This company wants their employers to feel compensated appropriately so you will receive full medical insurance, a 401(k) with employer match, paid time off options and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
- Knowledge of Node.js
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Back-end development
- 50% Front-end development
- 100% New development
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology, daily
- Opportunity for continuous learning and upward career growth
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients