They are looking for ambitious, talented engineers across all spectrums and this provides a huge opportunity for growth. This is truly a one of a kind company and you’ll be working with some of the best engineers in the region. Phenomenal culture and a unique opportunity for growth!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6-10 years experience
- Experience in the development of several full life cycle applications
- Architectural Experience
- Cross tech-stack experience or expertise in more than one of the technologies is a huge plus!
- Cloud experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or similar field
- Love of Hospitality!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be working on hands on development of a growing platform with a small, but growing team
- Become a mentor to junior developers
- 4 weeks flex PTO
- 6% automatic contribution to 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses up to 10% of your base
- Great office in Downtown, 360 city view
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.