Sr. Software Developer w/ International Ed-Tech Company
Our client in Cambridge is looking to bring on a Senior Software Developer to help change the way people travel the world and explore their favorite destinations. You will collaborate across multiple teams to design and build the system that enhances the customer’s experience as they prepare for their international tours.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years of experience in building scalable web applications
- 5+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL (Microsoft Tech Stack)
- 1+ years on an agile team
- Experience building restful APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Recent experience with React, Redux, Webpack
- Experience working on a full stack team
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On with cross-team collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year and four weeks after your first year
- Free language classes and free workout classes
- Discounts on EF products including travel and language programs
- Restaurant and Bar in the building
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.