DevOps Engineer (Python, Ansible, AWS)
A Linux DevOps Engineer is needed by a company headquartered in North Dallas. The company has a number of medical software platforms (across testing, secure medical consultations, and EMR management solutions). They’ve got plans to expand their team local to DFW as they continue to row!
Candidates should have experience in a DevOps environment, preferably with an environment deployed on AWS (this person should have experience with EC2, S3, and VPCs). The team currently uses Ansible for configuration management and Python to write automation scripts, and they’re targeting someone with similar experience. Some automation is complete, and they’ll need this engineer to continue expanding on existing automation. This person will also build/configure servers and create continuous code deployments in conjunction with the development team.
This is a fast-paced environment that would like to find someone with a knack to keep up with latest trends in automation. If interested, apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Linux DevOps role (preferably with strength in operations)
- AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, VPCs)
- Configuration management experience (Ansible preferred, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack OK)
- Scripting experience (preferably Python, open to Ruby, Bash, or Shell)
- Experience managing/supporting databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on a Node.js application
- Docker experience (or other containers)
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Software deployment automation/automation design
- 15% Linux engineering/administration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Conference/Education stipends
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.