Microsoft Windows Systems Engineer
Our client is a growing software company in center city Philadelphia that is growing and looking to hire a Microsoft windows systems administrator to manage their internal systems and infrastructure. The company itself builds software solutions for a variety of enterprise clients globally and this is a newly created role to own and manage multiple large scale, complex infrastructure initiatives and projects.
The infrastructure itself is diverse, so the ideal candidate will need to have a strong background with Microsoft server and VMware technologies as well and Cisco networking or telephony. Experience with public cloud technologies such as Azure would be ideal, as well as experience working for a company providing SaaS solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background with Microsoft server administration (2012/2016)
- Ability to understand network and systems issues and the ability to translate them to deliverables for the team
- 5+ years of experience performing systems administration and engineering with Microsoft technologies including Active Directory (AD) or Office 365
- Report and track project expenditures and deliverables
- Experience with VMware
- SaaS or public cloud experience (Azure)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, technology driven environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Windows server 2012/2016 experience
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- VMware and Office 365 Administration
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows
- 50% Project Based Work
- 50% Server Administration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Strong Benefits Package
- Bonus Potential
- Flexible Work Hours
- Great Team Culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.