Development Operations Engineer
This opportunity is one that is with a Multimedia Transformation company, that works with massive international clients to intersect their content across every platform that has a screen, and people that want to be educated and entertained. The team is specialized and polished- they operate exclusively in large-scale Linux environments, bringing Cloud migration using Amazon.
This is a company in which everyone is locked in with the same vision. This role will have an opportunity to collaborate with the company's development and product management teams on delivering the company's mandate. The ideal candidate will relish the chance to bring their DevOps skills to an international company, with the resources of an legacy company, but the culture of a start-up.
Required Skills & Experience
- In-depth production knowledge of Cloud Automation/Security
- 2+ years experience with Chef or Puppet
- Agile Production experience
- 3+ years of NoSQL Database experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- CI/CD Pipeline expansion using Jenkins
- Strong Development background
- Top-Tier communication skills
- Experience in Java or Ruby environments a major plus
- 100% Amazon Web Services
- 50% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties (potentially, given growth in role)
- 30% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health/Dental Package
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Downtown office with a view
- Dog Friendly Office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.