DevOps Engineer (Contract)
This is a position with a highly profitable, ‘brand name’ DC-Metro Area internet company. They have recently opened a new office in the area, and are looking to add to their DevOps/Scalability team. If you’re well-versed in open-source scalability, you like to automate systems and you’re experienced with using Chef/Puppet/Ansible, etc. for Deployment on an AWS stack, this could be the job for you.
Please send a resume as well as any code samples you may have.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years managing a scalable, highly automated environment.
- 3 + years of Linux Systems Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management best practices (Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- High-level conceptual understanding of Scalability (AWS preferred, not required).
- Eagerness to be part of a growing team in a startup environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux/Unix
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.