Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Angular 2.0 or React.
- Experience with browser-based map technology like Google Maps, Mapbox, Leaflet.
- Understanding on implementation of responsive design techniques.
- Knowledge of what is required to develop high-performance web applications.
- Awareness and opinions on new frontend technology like TypeScript and ES6/7 is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related technical field.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Local downtown office
- Close to Metro
- Stocked kitchen
- Company happy hours
- Competitive market salary
- Competitive equity package
- Option to work remote when necessary
- Health coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.